diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

Phrasal Verbs 1 - The trials

Hi, in this entry of this blog, I’m going to talk about my experience on sports.
Last weekend, when I was talking to Izzy, I told her that I wanted to try out a sport to get fit. I wanted to join in the school rugby team. She didn’t want to come with me, but I think it’s a great way show the boys that the girls are good at sports too. She thought that the boys would laugh at me. Finally, Izzy came to watch the training. I couldn’t turned up alone, I was the only girl.
After a while, when I was tired, I gave up, I imagined  rugby would be a good sport, but not for me. The boys started laughing at me, it gave me strength to keep on.
From that moment, I was being better, and the best of the match. The coach was impressed.
When I saw my name in the list of the players. I became the happiest person in the world.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada