diumenge, 12 de març del 2017

Phrasal Verbs 3 - The job

Hello everyone! In this entry of this blog I’ll talk about my new and first summer job.
Last Wednesday I met my friend Izzy and told her how I got my new summer job. I was hanging out with a friend and I get through with the cafe because I was interested in their work. They didn't take the call, but later they called me back.
The next day I got up and went to the cafe to work out practices. They explained to me how everything was going. The work consists of making sandwiches, toast and wash dirty plates up.
While working in the kitchen, my partner asked me to give her a hand. When I went out to work I met my friends, they had come to visit me!
The director saw that my friends had visited me at work. I thought I had to hang up my apron and be off. But no! It was a good idea because I brought customers to the cafe. Finally, they hired me!
At the end of the day, my partner gave me her number to pick her up and we walked to work together.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada